Old April 26th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ron

Default Collect (Cash) on Delivery C.O.D.

I think to many are picking COD apart and forgetting that there are a
lot of people on these newsgroups that are not HONEST. Lets focus on
what to do to not get RIPPED OFF and get these people off the groups.
THANKS RON

As a Seller I would probably never send anything COD but as as buyer
buying from someone I do not know what other ways is there other than
COD ? I will never send anyone a Money Order again unless the person on
the other end has very good references.

Ron WA0KDS