Old April 26th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
val58

Default Panasonic RF-5000 SW Reception Problem?

I have a Panasonic RF5000 and all the SW bands are dead. They only get
images from local FM stations. BUT........ yesterday when it was left on all
day on SW, when I returned home, the SW was working! Today, its been on an
hour, still nothing on SW bands. Touched all the parts with my hand, on the
inside, to see if it was something loose, and it's not that. Maybe a common
oscillator cap that goes bad? Appreciate any fixes. Please Post reply to
this group or email, thank you,
Rit. 4-26-06,