Old May 3rd 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO

Default The first Tuesday of next month is 6/6/6

Ah, the sixth of June. It will be a bittersweet day for me I'm sure.

On the one hand it's my oldest daughter's (She was the one who was
pulled unconscience from a burning building last month.) 25th birthday,
but on the other hand I have an appointment for a root canal that same
day. See? Perhaps the festivities will get going in the early
afternoon. That way I can plan lunch and a cake with my daughter and
then get blown to kingdom come before my late afternoon dentist
appointment.

Thanks so much for the heads up there Bruce.

regards,
NEO