Old May 7th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: G.E. Superadio II

The Grundig S350, CCradio, and SuperAdio radios are all over-hyped - my
$25 RS model 12-898 digital PLL radio performs, just as well as, my
S350, before I returned the S350 to RS ! Even the CCradio series has
quality control problems (tuner and the famous $50 fix for LCD
failure), along with the SuperAdio and the S350 as cheap plastic drifty
boxes. Check out the following and show, "lowest ratings first":

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=172282

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...cs&x=1 1&y=14

These radios are Chinese-made junk, and Grundig, especially, should be
ashamed of themseleves for marketing their junk, when some people think
they are still made in Germany !