Old May 7th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: G.E. Superadio II

The Grundig S350, CCradio, and SuperAdio radios are all over-hyped - my
$25 RS model 12-898 digital PLL radio performs, just as well as, my
S350, before I returned the S350 to RS ! Even the CCradio series has
quality control problems (tuner and the famous $50 fix for LCD
failure), along with the SuperAdio and the S350 as cheap plastic drifty
boxes. Check out the following and show, "lowest ratings first":

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=172282

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...cs&x=1 1&y=14

These radios are Chinese-made junk, and Grundig, especially, should be
ashamed of themseleves for marketing their junk, when some people think
they are still made in Germany !

Old May 7th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ever since Grundig flew the coop and went to China.ALL of them Chink
''grundigs'' SUCK,BIG TIME! F... em! I own two (count em,TWO) made in
Germany Grundig radios.But one of my Grundigs was built by
Telefunken.(dont tell me no lies) (Its a Telefunken) ''Grundig'' wooden
cabinet AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph floor model Radio.

([Les Lockyear,I am always Right)] [so when the hell do you plan on
moving to the greater metro Jackson,Mississippi area? Dont lie to me
like Big Bear in Philadelphia,Penns Woods (Pennsylvinaia did)
cuhulin

Old May 7th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Also, check this out on RadioIntel.com:

http://www.radiointel.com/results2.htm

Old May 7th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

Also, check this out on RadioIntel.com:

http://www.radiointel.com/results2.htm

What does that have to do with the Superadio II ?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 7th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Les Lockyear is A OK.He knows I aint ''crazy''
cuhulin

Old May 7th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dahhhhhhh,,,,, Screw them oberated so-called G.E.Superadios.If you can
find one at a goodwill store (or similar) for a dollar or two,and if it
works,,, drop some pocket change on it.Otherwise,,, F... em!
cuhulin

Old May 7th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The point is that the S350, CCradio, and SR series have a long history
of quality control problems - I wouldn't go near any of these radios !
It's funny, how over-hyped they are, then reading the reviews on Amazon
and RadioIntel, to see how so many people believed all the
manufacturers' hype about these cheap plastic over-sized boxes. I
laugh, when I hear about the SRs switches falling off, the S350s flimsy
tuning knob and wide / narrow and band selector switches, and radios
outright failing ! Oh yes, we can't forget the famous Porsche
designed Grundig G2000A:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

Bring back the DX-440 !

Old May 7th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dudettee,you wet play child girl.I wouldn't give you the sweat off of my
B.lls for your Stupid A.. G.E.Superadio.You Shove your radio up your
arse,,, Sideways.
cuhulin

Old May 8th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think most of them, possibly with the exception of the Sony 7600GR,
are very cheaply made, especially the Grundig S350 and the SR series.
The CCradio is a $150 over-hyped AM/FM "DX machine" - just look at the
reviews on Amazon and eham.net. The ONE radio I would recommend is the
discontinued RS DX-440 (RS always seems to discontinue really good
radios)...