Old May 10th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

Default Superadio II Reviews

"switcher" wrote in message
if you had the pana 65rfd, where would it fit in ???

And yes, I have an old Grundig Yachtboy, and I can hear a station on
1602, where the sony gives ... (synt ?) noise .... How's that ??
It looks like the select on the grundig is very nice too, I can seperate
weak 738/RFI-Paris from strong 747am.nl easily, while on the sony I hear
more noise ...

The grundig is from the seventies ...

location Vleteren, Belgium

with a loop, I can receive Beromunster, Rennes, Flensburg, ireland
during DAYTIME...

I have one of Grundig's best radios from the 60's. The US model name is
Transistor 1000. I think it was the Satellit 305 or something like that in
Europe. I like the radio so much that when I ended up selling my original
one in 1980, I vowed to find another. I've never had a better radio for FM,
and all the other bands are fantastic as well.