Old May 10th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

Default Superadio II Reviews

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
t...
I have one that is not the best looking one around by far, but fully
functional that I picked up at my flea mkt a few years back for $10.
I couldn't believe the amount of bass that pours out of that portable. On
FM, it puts my Sat-800 to shame.
Brenda, what did you end up doing with those square speakers I sent you a
year or 2 ago? I had intended to put one in my Sat 800. They look like a
match made in heaven. Never got around to it though...

Jim,

I still have all four of them, never installed into anything. Actually, they
are so inefficient that it takes about 15 watts or so to drive them, and I
just haven't had anything short of a home stereo that would do them any
justice. Doubt your Sat 800 would drive them very well.