Old May 11th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_liar wrote:
Fred wrote:
On 7 May 2006 15:15:32 -0700, "an_old_fiend"

Sure it would.

not according to you

Where?

grow up coward be a man

I am a man...

no you are not, if you were a man you would try to win by by libel and
yet that (and idle threats) is your SOP
....Unlike you who chooses to be something
inbetween....

again your pathological lying steve

I am man not a women not a she male

......Neither man nor woman.....

wrong agin you mental illnes is so profound yo can;t faces facts
.....Too cowardly to be a man.....

no coward here

I don't threaten people as a bluff. I don't call them names when I
have nothing to say

....To fat,
ugly and deceitful to be like any woman I know...

steve women certainly come in such shapes prehap the women that
divorced you qualify?

men don't enage in mutli years efforts at libel you do, ergo you are
not a man
Steve, K4YZ