Old May 10th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_liar wrote:
Fred wrote:
On 7 May 2006 15:15:32 -0700, "an_old_fiend"
wrote:

Die from HIV, loser.

there is aanother admission of your hate and your foolishness

Why is wanting the world to be a better place a bad thing? You call it
hate, but I call it progress. Die of HIV, loser!

becuase my death would change nothing

Sure it would.

not according to you

Where?

It would stop the dilution of the gene pool.

all right I'l bite how?

Because it would be one less weak-minded deviant out of the gene
pool.

you claim I can't breed anyway there my death would not change the gene
pool att all

I didn't say you couldn't breed, Morkie.

of course the truth is I have and likely will again (right now are
hoping for dec jan deliver timeframe)

Can't find a competent OB/GYN up there, Mork?

You've been lying about this sipposed pregnancy for 6 weeks now,
and she was allegedly six weeks pregnant then...What's the EDC, Mork?
(Don't know what an "EDC" is...?!?! Then you're not "pregnant"...)

but you post and and while there is one post I can see under your name
you have said nothing buand done nothing but enage in your name calling
and harrassment

I am sure there was a point there, but it wasn't in English.

Care to try again?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 10th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve the coward

K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Die from HIV, loser.

there is aanother admission of your hate and your foolishness

Why is wanting the world to be a better place a bad thing? You call it
hate, but I call it progress. Die of HIV, loser!

becuase my death would change nothing

Sure it would.

not according to you

Where?

grow up coward be a man

Old May 11th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Die from HIV, loser.

there is aanother admission of your hate and your foolishness

Why is wanting the world to be a better place a bad thing? You call it
hate, but I call it progress. Die of HIV, loser!

becuase my death would change nothing

Sure it would.

not according to you

Where?

grow up coward be a man

I am a man...Unlike you who chooses to be something
inbetween....Neither man nor woman...Too cowardly to be a man...To fat,
ugly and deceitful to be like any woman I know...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 11th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_liar wrote:
Fred wrote:
On 7 May 2006 15:15:32 -0700, "an_old_fiend"

Sure it would.

not according to you

Where?

grow up coward be a man

I am a man...

no you are not, if you were a man you would try to win by by libel and
yet that (and idle threats) is your SOP
....Unlike you who chooses to be something
inbetween....

again your pathological lying steve

I am man not a women not a she male

......Neither man nor woman.....

wrong agin you mental illnes is so profound yo can;t faces facts
.....Too cowardly to be a man.....

no coward here

I don't threaten people as a bluff. I don't call them names when I
have nothing to say

....To fat,
ugly and deceitful to be like any woman I know...

steve women certainly come in such shapes prehap the women that
divorced you qualify?

men don't enage in mutli years efforts at libel you do, ergo you are
not a man
Steve, K4YZ