Old May 17th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Trunking in Bloomington, IN

Yeah, that's the page I've been using for information. I've programmed
in all the local frequencies for the SAFE-T system, but I never
actually hear anything. I have the scanner on Search mode, and
occasionally it will show a TalkGroup ID and play some loud buzzing
noises, but then goes back to being silent for several more minutes.
I've never heard any one talk on it.

It seems to identify the control frequency just fine and seems to be
doing what it should. It's almost as if no one is using it, but from
what I've read, at least the State Police should be on the trunked
system now.