Old May 17th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE BOGUS

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied in public again:
wrote:

How would you know, you have neither one! You are an "idiot."

I have a Hs Dimploma and 3 colege one wisemen

I say you have none of them...Let alone a GED.

so?

So your claims to having a college education are bogus.

your delsuions do not define the ruth

What's a "delsuions"...?!?!

Who's Ruth?

I say give us the names of the high school you graduated from,
colleges you claim have granted you degrees, the disciplines in which
you were granted them, and the years they were granted

you have been trying to get at the heart of my life for years stalker

Nope.

Just trying to get you to validate ONE of your claims as factual.

You claimed to be in the Army. That was proven false.

You claimed to be a Commissioned Officer in the Armed Forces.
That was proven false.

You claim to be married. There's no marriage record and no
females residing at your home with your family name.

You've claimed to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computers,
but almost 10 years later you still can't get a spellchecker to work.

Everything about you except your name, your FCC license, and the
fact that nearly everthing else you've claimed to be tru about you has
been proven false except your admitted dishonesty and sexual
perversion.

And NOW we have you making claims of not, one, not two, but THREE
college degrees, not a ONE of which you can verify!

I say you can't do it even to save face.

how does not doing so cost me face?

They don't exist.

sure thye do

Nope. Not a one.

Prove me wrong and list the degrees, the institutions that granted
them and when they were granted.

But I DO believe you got a Short Yellow Bus Pass to the local
vocational school with the other Short Yellow Bus riders.

auf anglish bitte?

Why do you ask me to speak English in German when you can't speak
either with any degree of competency?

Any response to this post with any response other than the
requested information is validation of my suggestions as fact.

bul####

Nope.

You verified what I claimed. That you have NO degrees granted by
ANY college in the Untied States...Or anywhere ELSE for that matter.

You blew yet another chance to prove me wrong, Mork, yet YOU
proved me right.

You continue to be your own worst enemy.

Steve, K4YZ