Old May 17th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE BOGUS

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied in public again:
wrote:

How would you know, you have neither one! You are an "idiot."

I have a Hs Dimploma and 3 colege one wisemen

I say you have none of them...Let alone a GED.

so?

So your claims to having a college education are bogus.

your delsuions do not define the ruth

What's a "delsuions"...?!?!

Who's Ruth?

I say give us the names of the high school you graduated from,
colleges you claim have granted you degrees, the disciplines in which
you were granted them, and the years they were granted

you have been trying to get at the heart of my life for years stalker

Nope.

Just trying to get you to validate ONE of your claims as factual.

You claimed to be in the Army. That was proven false.

You claimed to be a Commissioned Officer in the Armed Forces.
That was proven false.

You claim to be married. There's no marriage record and no
females residing at your home with your family name.

You've claimed to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computers,
but almost 10 years later you still can't get a spellchecker to work.

Everything about you except your name, your FCC license, and the
fact that nearly everthing else you've claimed to be tru about you has
been proven false except your admitted dishonesty and sexual
perversion.

And NOW we have you making claims of not, one, not two, but THREE
college degrees, not a ONE of which you can verify!

I say you can't do it even to save face.

how does not doing so cost me face?

They don't exist.

sure thye do

Nope. Not a one.

Prove me wrong and list the degrees, the institutions that granted
them and when they were granted.

But I DO believe you got a Short Yellow Bus Pass to the local
vocational school with the other Short Yellow Bus riders.

auf anglish bitte?

Why do you ask me to speak English in German when you can't speak
either with any degree of competency?

Any response to this post with any response other than the
requested information is validation of my suggestions as fact.

bul####

Nope.

You verified what I claimed. That you have NO degrees granted by
ANY college in the Untied States...Or anywhere ELSE for that matter.

You blew yet another chance to prove me wrong, Mork, yet YOU
proved me right.

You continue to be your own worst enemy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve conitues to lie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

How would you know, you have neither one! You are an "idiot."

I have a Hs Dimploma and 3 colege one wisemen

I say you have none of them...Let alone a GED.

so?

So your claims to having a college education are bogus.

nope

I have em

you don't belive that so what steve

I say give us the names of the high school you graduated from,
colleges you claim have granted you degrees, the disciplines in which
you were granted them, and the years they were granted

you have been trying to get at the heart of my life for years stalker

Nope.

yep

You claimed to be in the Army. That was proven false.

nope you know better you stlle my ary medicl record steve

You claim to be married.

I am
There's no marriage record

sure there is
and no
females residing at your home with your family name.

so?

You've claimed to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computers,
but almost 10 years later you still can't get a spellchecker to work.

nope i refuse to take the time to use one

And NOW we have you making claims of not, one, not two, but THREE
college degrees, not a ONE of which you can verify!

worng I can verify and lets make deal I'll do so when you verify
something your clim to MY statifaction steve

I say you can't do it even to save face.

how does not doing so cost me face?

They don't exist.

sure thye do

Nope. Not a one.

yep they exist some of them are on the wall right now

Prove me wrong and list the degrees, the institutions that granted
them and when they were granted.

why?

you will never admit it

indeed youd obviously like your defective daughters name draged though
ng a few more times rather then telll the anything turthfull about your
years libeling me and others

But I DO believe you got a Short Yellow Bus Pass to the local
vocational school with the other Short Yellow Bus riders.

auf anglish bitte?

Why do you ask me to speak English in German when you can't speak
either with any degree of competency?

wrong agin idoit

Any response to this post with any response other than the
requested information is validation of my suggestions as fact.

bul####

Nope.

yep

You verified what I claimed. That you have NO degrees granted by
ANY college in the Untied States...Or anywhere ELSE for that matter.

I have verified nothing

I don't dance to your tune

You blew yet another chance to prove me wrong, Mork, yet YOU
proved me right.

I have proen you a lair again today that is enough

You continue to be your own worst enemy.

hardly

you are a nursing school dropout the father a dead gedefective daughter

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

How would you know, you have neither one! You are an "idiot."

I have a Hs Dimploma and 3 colege one wisemen

I say you have none of them...Let alone a GED.

so?

So your claims to having a college education are bogus.

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

you don't belive that so what steve

I believe that you are lying yet again, Mork, and your actions
validate that claim.

Anyone else who alleges to be as smart and as "competent" would be
quick to present those credentials as validation of thier claims.

There's nothing about making those degrees public that would in
any way, shape or form hazard you, therefore NOT publishing them is
stupid.

I say give us the names of the high school you graduated from,
colleges you claim have granted you degrees, the disciplines in which
you were granted them, and the years they were granted

you have been trying to get at the heart of my life for years stalker

Nope.

yep

Nope.

You claimed to be in the Army. That was proven false.

nope you know better you stlle my ary medicl record steve

I have stolen nothing, Mork.

You claim to be married.

I am

Not in the United States, you're not.

There's no marriage record

sure there is

No, there's not.

and no
females residing at your home with your family name.

so?

So you're not maried.

You've claimed to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computers,
but almost 10 years later you still can't get a spellchecker to work.

nope i refuse to take the time to use one

No, you don't know how.

For whatever reason your perverted minds makes up, you think
looking ignorant beats being understood.

And NOW we have you making claims of not, one, not two, but THREE
college degrees, not a ONE of which you can verify!

worng I can verify and lets make deal I'll do so when you verify
something your clim to MY statifaction steve

Nope.

I asked already.

I say you can't do it even to save face.

how does not doing so cost me face?

They don't exist.

sure thye do

Nope. Not a one.

yep they exist some of them are on the wall right now

From where? The "K-tel School Of Private Investigations"...?!?!

The "Sally Struthers School of Beauty"...?!?!

Because you DON'T have a degree from any REAL college in the
United States.

Prove me wrong and list the degrees, the institutions that granted
them and when they were granted.

why?

you will never admit it

How can I "never admit" something validated by a legitimate
school, Morkie?

indeed youd obviously like your defective daughters name draged though
ng a few more times rather then telll the anything turthfull about your
years libeling me and others

No, drag it all you care to. It only proves my assertions about
you.

Now that I have your alleged father-in-law's name, perhaps I
should show him what his son-in-law is all about...?!?!

I am sure a couple of CD's from RRAP ought to make some intersting
reading.

But I DO believe you got a Short Yellow Bus Pass to the local
vocational school with the other Short Yellow Bus riders.

auf anglish bitte?

Why do you ask me to speak English in German when you can't speak
either with any degree of competency?

wrong agin idoit

"WRONG AGIN IDOIT"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Any response to this post with any response other than the
requested information is validation of my suggestions as fact.

bul####

Nope.

yep

Nope.

You verified what I claimed. That you have NO degrees granted by
ANY college in the Untied States...Or anywhere ELSE for that matter.

I have verified nothing

Sure you have.

I said if you replied to this post without that information, you
were acknowledging your lying about your "degrees"

I don't dance to your tune

Sure you do!

You're doing it now!

You blew yet another chance to prove me wrong, Mork, yet YOU
proved me right.

I have proen you a lair again today that is enough

No, you've only proven that you disrespect dead children and that
you try to re-edit posts after-the-fact in order to hide your
stupidity!

You continue to be your own worst enemy.

hardly

See what I mean! You did it AGAIN!

you are a nursing school dropout the father a dead gedefective daughter

Wrong and wrong.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default robeso n lies again

K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

yes I do

you don't belive that so what steve

I believe that you are lying yet again, Mork, and your actions
validate that claim.

that statement is not a lie but you lied when you stated flat out i
don't heve em

Anyone else who alleges to be as smart and as "competent" would be
quick to present those credentials as validation of thier claims.

why?

why would any intelgent peroson need to prove anything to you
you lied in the very title of this post
"MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE BOGUS"

I amdit to no such thing

why bother to prove something toy uo

There's nothing about making those degrees public that would in
any way, shape or form hazard you, therefore NOT publishing them is
stupid.

oh yes there is

you want them to se to dig further into my personal life than you can
now with where amnd when I went to school you expand the circle of
harrment to evryone I ever knew

no thank I call that harm

and publishing will not cause you to admit that I hve them
it is a is no win so I choose not to play

I say give us the names of the high school you graduated from,
colleges you claim have granted you degrees, the disciplines in which
you were granted them, and the years they were granted

you have been trying to get at the heart of my life for years stalker

Nope.

yep

Nope.

yes as you proofedagain with this demand

You claimed to be in the Army. That was proven false.

nope you know better you stlle my ary medicl record steve

I have stolen nothing, Mork.

yes you did

I guess you felt entitled to it then

You claim to be married.

I am

Not in the United States, you're not.

yes In USA too

There's no marriage record

sure there is

No, there's not.

yes there is call Isreal I hope you speak hebrew

and no
females residing at your home with your family name.

so?

So you're not maried.

wrong again she just choose w(with my full agreement) not to adopt me
last name

You've claimed to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computers,
but almost 10 years later you still can't get a spellchecker to work.

nope i refuse to take the time to use one

No, you don't know how.

bul**** steve

you ought to know better

For whatever reason your perverted minds makes up, you think
looking ignorant beats being understood.

no I am simply too lazy to waste that effort

And NOW we have you making claims of not, one, not two, but THREE
college degrees, not a ONE of which you can verify!

worng I can verify and lets make deal I'll do so when you verify
something your clim to MY statifaction steve

Nope.

meaning by your standrard that you are lying about say your daughter
condiction not being genetc

after all realsing the records wold not hurt you or her in any way

it works both ways steve

I asked already.

sO?

Nope. Not a one.

yep they exist some of them are on the wall right now

From where? The "K-tel School Of Private Investigations"...?!?!

The "Sally Struthers School of Beauty"...?!?!

Because you DON'T have a degree from any REAL college in the
United States.

but I do

i just refuse to help you stalk me Robeson

Prove me wrong and list the degrees, the institutions that granted
them and when they were granted.

why?

you will never admit it

How can I "never admit" something validated by a legitimate
school, Morkie?

by does so

you have my army medical records iand refuse to amdit I ws in the army
for them to be created

indeed youd obviously like your defective daughters name draged though
ng a few more times rather then telll the anything turthfull about your
years libeling me and others

No, drag it all you care to. It only proves my assertions about
you.

yuou lied again it doesn't prove I rpaed anybody or molested a child or
have aids

all those are your lies

I just tell the truth about you

Now that I have your alleged father-in-law's name, perhaps I
should show him what his son-in-law is all about...?!?!

you already have I hae seen the the letter you sent him. I had t tlak
him out of trying to kill you

I am sure a couple of CD's from RRAP ought to make some intersting
reading.

only to a sicko like you

But I DO believe you got a Short Yellow Bus Pass to the local
vocational school with the other Short Yellow Bus riders.

auf anglish bitte?

Why do you ask me to speak English in German when you can't speak
either with any degree of competency?

wrong agin idoit

ctuing the whine steve please

Any response to this post with any response other than the
requested information is validation of my suggestions as fact.

bul####

Nope.

yep

Nope.

You verified what I claimed. That you have NO degrees granted by
ANY college in the Untied States...Or anywhere ELSE for that matter.

I have verified nothing

Sure you have.

I said if you replied to this post without that information, you
were acknowledging your lying about your "degrees"

so?

you lied when you first typed and you are lying now

I don't dance to your tune

Sure you do!

nope

You're doing it now!

nope you want to taunt me into helpingyou stalk me

You blew yet another chance to prove me wrong, Mork, yet YOU
proved me right.

I have proen you a lair again today that is enough

No, you've only proven that you disrespect dead children and that
you try to re-edit posts after-the-fact in order to hide your
stupidity!

You have been proven a lair steve

by your words
you called re eiditng a post lying and i have proven you have done

I only edit MY own words as is my right

You continue to be your own worst enemy.

hardly

See what I mean! You did it AGAIN!.

nope

you are a nursing school dropout the father a dead gedefective daughter

Wrong and wrong.

both are corrct steve
you are a nursing school dropout and the father a dead defective
daughter

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

yes I do

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

I think it's both.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 17th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default robeson continues to lie

K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
you lied
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

yes I do

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

obviusly not

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

well you jst offered proof that you are lying when you typed "Not a
one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong."

I think it's both.

thinking I am not sure you do that at all

but you do lie. "MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES"
CLAIMS ARE BOGUS"
since i ahve admited no such

you are using Wismen "logic"

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 18th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend continues his lies and attacks:
K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
you lied

Nope. You proved me right...again...

an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

yes I do

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

obviusly not

Obviously you're not a college graduate.

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

well you jst offered proof that you are lying when you typed "Not a
one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong."

No lying. You failed to do what was asked of you to claidate your
claims. You didn't do it, ergo YOU have proven you are not what you
claimed...Not that anyone thought different!~

I think it's both.

thinking I am not sure you do that at all

Ah, but I do! You obviously enjoy the humiliation or you wouldn't
make it so easy to do!

but you do lie. "MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES"
CLAIMS ARE BOGUS" since i ahve admited no such

you are using Wismen "logic"

No...I am using facts.

YOU claimed you are a college graduate.

Your substandard, less-than-grade school level use of English
grammar is a giveaway to start with, but then your inability to even
list the names of your alleged schools proves it.

YOU prove it for me...Again and again and again and again and....

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 20th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend continues his lies and attacks:
K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
you lied

Nope. You proved me right...again...

steve

you lied

I have never dadmitted any such thing

an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

obviusly not

Obviously you're not a college graduate.

I am a college grad stev that is a fact, one I could prove if I choose

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

well you jst offered proof that you are lying when you typed "Not a
one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong."

No lying.

yes you are lying
You failed to do what was asked of you to claidate your
claims.

so

you refuse to porve your chilren are your genticaly thatmeans what
You didn't do it, ergo YOU have proven you are not what you
claimed...Not that anyone thought different!~

nope and in any event even if I were not a college grad I certainly
have made no admission to that effect

you don't understand english steve that is a fact

I think it's both.

thinking I am not sure you do that at all

Ah, but I do! You obviously enjoy the humiliation or you wouldn't
make it so easy to do!

no humilation
stev I don't cre that you are childish enough to fixate on the fact I
don't bother with much effort when posting in the sewer

but you do lie. "MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES"
CLAIMS ARE BOGUS" since i ahve admited no such

you are using Wismen "logic"

No...I am using facts.

nope

you are using wismen logic

YOU claimed you are a college graduate.

I am

Your substandard, less-than-grade school level use of English
grammar is a giveaway to start with, but then your inability to even
list the names of your alleged schools proves it.

even if that were ture that is not the same as admiting to it

you also lied when you claim I am unable to list to them I certaily
could

but as I said I'll not help you with your fele efforts at stalking me

you have to do your own work steve you lazy bum

you have lied in claiming that I have amdited to my claims being flase

YOU prove it for me...Again and again and again and again and....

nope you prove that are a liar and cheat

Steve, K4YZ