Old May 19th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default Reget help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old freind , his father wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Truth hurt, you queer child molesting pervert?
get

My, Markie sure is in denial about his perversions.

nope the one in denail is you wismen you can't even face your own
"good" name

That's not my name stupid. Do you need hit over the head with a crowbar
to get that through your thick skull?

sure it is your name everyone knows it you have admitted to it

Wrong as usual, dumbass. You have no clue.

I don't need a clue I have proof wismen

get help