Old May 20th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HFguy

Default bandspread tuning tutorial?

How can you be contacted to discuss this further?

Lisa Simpson wrote:
No, don't really know anyone that does such, I only very recently got into
this hobby . . .

"HFguy" wrote in message

Do you know a tech' or ham' in your area that can do the soldering? It's
really very easy. Just make a hole in the back cover for the RCA jack
and run the coax from the jack to the oscillator circuit.

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I do not know how to solder, and my hands do not sit still well enough

to perform such exacting work; I wind up burning a circular sport 3 inches

widearound the target! I would really like to have a digital freq. display

on this unit too, but AADE does not do the actual modifications.