Old May 23rd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to report me to the fed

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this