Old May 23rd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to report me to the fed

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this

Old May 24th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

" steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to
report me to the fed"

Done. You asked for it. You got it.

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I don't know who "coawrdly cheat" is, but since you keep insisting
that I do it, DONE!

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this

Nope.

Done.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default no proof from steve the liar

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

" steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to
report me to the fed"

Done. You asked for it. You got it.

not yet you haven't

who did you report it to?

by name so I can assist them in their incestagation or since you did
not do it prove you are aliar again

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I don't know who "coawrdly cheat" is, but since you keep insisting
that I do it, DONE!

a name stve

you have lied about this before

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this

Nope.

the reason you are not afraid is 2 fold you did not do it most likely
and 2 even though if you had you would comited a crime they don't want
to do their job and aresst you for it

Done.

prove it

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend tried to bluff and blundered:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:

" steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to
report me to the fed"

Done. You asked for it. You got it.

not yet you haven't

Sure I have.

who did you report it to?

Wouldn't you like to know!

I sent it by mail, Morkie...With copies of e mails, etc. To the
tune of over $3.00 in postage. It was no small package, to be sure.

by name so I can assist them in their incestagation or since you did
not do it prove you are aliar again

What's an "incestagation", Mork?

Are you now suggesting federal officers are having sex with thier
own family members?

Are you?

I have chalnged Robeson to put or shut up\

the coawrdly cheat chooses to do neither

I don't know who "coawrdly cheat" is, but since you keep insisting
that I do it, DONE!

a name stve

you have lied about this before

No, I've not.

I have called on him to report me as a child molestor and welfare
frauds to feds as it shoudl be reported if it were true

Father adds that Robeson should report him Willaim R Moragn as well
since steve claims to have proof he a welfare cheat
and then let me know how to contact the fed he made the report to

he has not done this

he is (or should) afraid to do this

Nope.

the reason you are not afraid is 2 fold you did not do it most likely
and 2 even though if you had you would comited a crime they don't want
to do their job and aresst you for it

What was that, Mork? In English, I mean.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 29th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve lies agin

still running from your words it seems

Old May 29th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
still running from your words it seems
Get a spell check, you moron.

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

Old May 30th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie...and MORE MorkieForged Posts!

an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
still running from your words it seems
Get a spell check, you moron.

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

again so whtat those number can be faked assuming of course you are
accrately reporting that much

Oh, it's accureate, alright.

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 30th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default stev lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message

'Nuff said.

again so whtat those number can be faked assuming of course you are
accrately reporting that much

Oh, it's accureate, alright.

noope I post from 69.35.139.170

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.