Old May 24th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
iw3arv

Default Qrp trasmitter operating procedures

Hello I'm really new to Qrp and I have, I think, a simple question.
It's common to find kits or schematics for Qrp trasmitter.
But I've not find any mention how to operate a unit composed of a
separated receiver and transmitter. For example I've a simple receiver
like a Sangean or Sony ICF-7600 with SSB.
I'm able to decode CW with these receiver, with some difficulty but
it's possible. Suppose I've a qrp CW trasmitter how i could manage the
Trasmitter / receiver switching. I think I must use a sort of t/r
circuit to isolate the receiver. I internet I've not found anything
about a simple setup like this one.

Thanks and excuse for my poor english

73 Paolo Iw3arv Italy