Old May 25th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
N1KI

Default Is 6M open?

On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:27:23 -0500, Radio TexMex
wrote:

I don't have 6 meter capability yet but look forward to it. I've been
keeping an eye on the spot stats graph on http://propagation.hfradio.org/
and lately its been show A LOT of 6 meter activity. I was just wondering if
this chart reflects real world activity. Has anybody seen any kinds of 6
meter openings lately? If so, any DX?

- Matt

6 meters is always open if you use WSJT for meteor scatter. I have
been hearing e's openings here in EM75wx on most evenings. Signals
tend to be weak, but my antenna is not very high.