Old June 1st 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default Maj Robeson is paranoid

K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:BEWARE OF MARK C MORGAN!

why you insist I am harmless

But you have stalking issues and are a pathological liar.

Maj Robeson you are the one that has been talking about killing ME for
nearly 10 years

you are the One that has been lying not just about me but about ANYONE
in this forum you disgree with

Indeed you called a form Vice Director of the ARRL a pedohpile on at
least one occasion

you insist on telling the fantasy lie that I am a mchild lomestor and
yet obviously I am walking around free

you demend current photos of me and MY WIFE and say you are not
stalking

it certainly looks to me like you are the Pathological liar

You deserve attention, but not the attention YOU think you
deserve.

auf anglish bitte

Steve, K4YZ