Old May 31st 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve contiues to lie about the feds

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend who sleeps with other men wrote:

well chaeting agin steve
K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

gee it doesn't look like it

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

what current events?

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

more lies from steve

nothing suicidual for anyway in provoding you

you are not going to do anything and I know it

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

nope

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

if that is true it is only true becuase you have no evednece and are
lying when you say you do

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

hardly either you have no evdence which is the case or you are helping
to get away with child molestaion those are the facts steve and you
can't face that

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 11:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend who sleeps with other men wrote:

well chaeting agin steve

What's "chaeting", Mork...?!?!

K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

gee it doesn't look like it

Sure it does.

And YOU help prove it every day!

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

what current events?

Sheeesh.

What an putz.

See, Morkie...There you go demonstrating that you ARE the idiot I
claim you to be!

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

more lies from steve

Nope.

nothing suicidual for anyway in provoding you

you are not going to do anything and I know it

No, you don't. At least not if you're as wise as you claim to
be...And we all know THAT'S a fallicy!

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

nope

Yep.

If your expression of belief in spiritualism was as valid as your
claims to being a Colonel in the Armed Forces, you'd know otherwise.

Guess it's yet ANOTHER mistruth we've caught you in!

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

if that is true it is only true becuase you have no evednece and are
lying when you say you do

English, Fatboy...We use English here.

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

hardly either you have no evdence which is the case or you are helping
to get away with child molestaion those are the facts steve and you
can't face that

Keep telling that to yourself over and over, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default more of Robeson libel

K4YZ wrote:

Your repeated efforts to discredit me, Morkie.

what repeated efforts indeed you have no crediblity steve

Sure I do...Far more than you, Mork.

it doesnt look like it

Prove ME wrong, Mork.

I don't want to prove your worng

So, You ADMIT that you're a child molester!

nope you are lying agin as the my next words prove

Nope! YOUR WORDS RIGHT THERE say you DON'T want to prove me
wrong!

about a one partciaular statement steve

"If I said: "Mark Morgan is a child molester", THAT would be
slander,
because it would be deliterious to your personal character and is
something I
have absolutely NO evidence of."
when you destory the context you misquote

I agree you are correct there

You try to forget current events, fatboy.

what curent events/

Wake-up, fatboy.

what current events?

simply mentioning that your daughter was physcial and mentaly defective
is not untrue and the truth can;t hurt her

More Morkie Suicidal Ideation.

more implied death threats

indeed nothing I do short of digging her up can harm her in the
slightest

And more.

and more impleied death threat

in addition as a mater of law I am certinly incocent of such a charge
nor can I prove a negitive you are the one thatclaimsto have evidence
but refuse to present either to us or the proper authorities

indeed by now if yu had such eveidence you would likely be guilty of a
cimre yourself

The madder you get, the more fractured your already
incomprehensible "English" gets, Mork.

you claim to have evdence and yet you conceal it from the feds. why?

I've not "concealed" anything, fatboy.

then what are doing witholding evende from the feds or lying about
having it

since if you had it and gave it to the feds theyd have arested me by
now

in makes my accomlish after the facts if you were telling the truth

See what I mean about how your "English" gets worse as you get
madder...?!?!

the fact I am wlaking around so long after you claim to have prooof is
proof you (A)either don't have proof or(B) that you are aidng me in
comitting child molestaion

which is it?

I say A
if say aything else then B is true and you are admiting to a felony
yourself

I say that you look like an idiot and are digging yourself in
deeper.

looking in the miror I se

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an Old freind

K4YZ wrote:

[...]

indeed you keep trying to hide your words

why is that?

Old June 1st 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default BEWARE OF MARK C MORGAN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbrining.

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, Tennessee

Old June 1st 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

an Old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

indeed you keep trying to hide your words

why is that?

why do you keep tryignt to hide your words

Old June 1st 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default why beware of me Maj Robeson?

K4YZ wrote:BEWARE OF MARK C MORGAN!
why you insist I am harmless

Old June 1st 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:BEWARE OF MARK C MORGAN!

why you insist I am harmless

But you have stalking issues and are a pathological liar.

You deserve attention, but not the attention YOU think you
deserve.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default Maj Robeson is paranoid

K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:BEWARE OF MARK C MORGAN!

why you insist I am harmless

But you have stalking issues and are a pathological liar.

Maj Robeson you are the one that has been talking about killing ME for
nearly 10 years

you are the One that has been lying not just about me but about ANYONE
in this forum you disgree with

Indeed you called a form Vice Director of the ARRL a pedohpile on at
least one occasion

you insist on telling the fantasy lie that I am a mchild lomestor and
yet obviously I am walking around free

you demend current photos of me and MY WIFE and say you are not
stalking

it certainly looks to me like you are the Pathological liar

You deserve attention, but not the attention YOU think you
deserve.

auf anglish bitte

Steve, K4YZ