Old June 1st 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default inductance loop versus inductance dipole ...

In article ,
switcher wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

You are mixing apples and oranges.

maybe not

Sorry I didn't understand that you were looking for an argument. I gave
you an answer to your theoretical question and the reasoning behind it.

Talking about an electrically small loops lumped inductance makes sense
when constructing a L/C resonant antenna with an electrically small loop.

A dipole can be seen as a cap ...

You also asked how to calculate the size of a dipole and I gave you the
formula for this along with an explanation for it. Rather than argue
about it why don't you go read up on the subject. There are sites on the
Internet that you can read or you can go get a book on the subject.

Come back and post about what you have found.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California