Old June 8th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bose Wave Radio - What's Your Opinion ?

About two or three years ago,I saw a Cambridge radio on the radio
display shelves at a Wal Mart store.I dont remember the price,but I
think it wasen't much over $200.00.I plugged it in one of those shelf
electrical outlets some of those other radios were plugged in and
working/playing.The Cambridge radio wouldn't turn on,I tried all of the
buttons/switches on that Cambridge radio,it wouldn't say a thing,no
sound,no nothing.
cuhulin