Old June 12th 06, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham

Default Canada: Repeaters Up The Alcan (sorta OT)

R What I wanted most of all was
a list of GOOD repeaters, ones with activity on them, between Vancouver and
the border of Alaska. I'll worry about Anchorage when I get there.

How about it; any recommendations for "good" repeaters?

The quality of any repeater is determined by the (content)quality of
YOUR communications. If you make an effort to activate and are willing
to have a sensible communication/discussion ,it will be a GOOD repeater.

In this respect ,sadly, a number of repeaters are not so good )

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH