Old June 21st 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Rex

Default Info on PT4370C RF Power Transistor ?

On 20 Jun 2006 06:53:44 -0700, wrote:

Does anyone have a datasheet, or any technical information at all
(frequency, power and nominal supply voltage would be adequate for my
needs I think), on this obsolete TRW transistor ?

Steve

No idea if this is any help at all, but...

I have a TRW data book from 1979. Doesn't list PT4370. Closest number is
PT4570. PT4570 was a wierd TO-117 case; stud mount with 4 radial leads
out of the transistor capsule. Two E leads opposite each other; C is the
one with the pointy end.

This was NPN, 40 V, fT 2GHz, dissipation 5 W.

I have no idea if this is anything similar to the one you want, but
though I'd pass the closest I found, just in case it might help.