Old June 20th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design

Default Info on PT4370C RF Power Transistor ?

Does anyone have a datasheet, or any technical information at all
(frequency, power and nominal supply voltage would be adequate for my
needs I think), on this obsolete TRW transistor ?

Steve

Old June 20th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
johan aeq

they still have them..
http://www.1sourcecomponents.com/partinfo/pt4370.htm

schreef in bericht
ups.com...

Old June 21st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
g. beat

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have a datasheet, or any technical information at all
(frequency, power and nominal supply voltage would be adequate for my
needs I think), on this obsolete TRW transistor ?

Steve

Steve,

I am almost positive that this transistor (PT4370C) was used in the
Transworld RF amplifiers.
There is a Motorola MRF equivalent.
RF Parts will either have the parts or a Motorola cross reference.
http://www.rfparts.com/mototran.html

Look he
http://www.rfparts.com/pt.html

If you post this question on QRZ Q&A, one of the regulars use to work at TRW
during that era - likely has the old spec sheets and any history you may
want.

gb