Old June 27th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Noise level between two ant types

Gene Fuller wrote:
Why should there be a simple answer?

Because conservation of energy is a very simple concept.
Energy either exists or it doesn't. If it doesn't, corona
is impossible.

I already told you that is not the path I would take if I wanted to find
a quantitative solution.

I know that already and your particular quantitative
solution explains absolutely nothing about reality so
it has to be taken on faith. Quantum physics is currently
filled with such solutions. Nobody can prove that virtual
photons exist because if virtual photons could be proved
to exist, they wouldn't be virtual anymore. That's essentially
the same argument you are using. "Forget energy reality and
place your faith in my religious mathematical model that
doesn't require any energy". Sorry, but no thanks.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp