Old July 2nd 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Frank Frank is offline

Default FS: PRO-2004

Dobs,

I tried e-mailing you, but your address bounced. I would prefer a money
order and I would ship within 24 hours after receiving the funds. I'll ship
via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry.....I have to stick with $85.00 plus shipping.
This radio works perfectly in all functions. I just have too many scanners!

Frank

wrote in message
ups.com...

Frank wrote:
Excellent condition. Coverage 25-1300 Mhz. Has the cellular modification
done. Good backlight. Includes military aircraft. With original box and
antenna (sorry....no manual, but it's available on RS website).

Price is $85.00 plus shipping in CONUS only.....

Hi Frank, I mght be interested, but how do we do arrange the payment &
shipping??? Would you do $85, including shipping?

Dobs