Old July 6th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton Alex Clayton is offline

Default Trunking Problem

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:30:24 -0400, "George-NY"
wrote:

Thank you Bruce and Al for taking your time to help me. I checked over
what
I had entered and all was set to ED except the control. It was set to
MOT.
How that happened, I have no idea

One push of the button too many or one too few.

Hell yes!! When I first got my 246 and was trying to program it, I had the
computer on with the manual, the manual that came with it open, and a couple
times I got it so screwed up I had to delete the entire system I was trying
to program and start over. It was completely different from the Pro-95 I
learned on so it was all new again almost.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]