Old July 7th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default proof that Maj Robeson is mental ill

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

It really is THAT simple.

that you are delsuional certainit si that simple

you are no one I need to prove anything to

as I have said I will aid and bet your effort to stlak me and my family