Old July 7th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default proof that Maj Robeson is mental ill

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

It really is THAT simple.

that you are delsuional certainit si that simple

you are no one I need to prove anything to

as I have said I will aid and bet your effort to stlak me and my family

Old July 8th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind made it easier for all to see what an idiot he REALLY is:

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

The "proof" is yours to provide, Morkie.

YOU are the one insisting that he has three college degrees when
it's painfully apparent that you never graduated high school.

It really is THAT simple.

that you are delsuional certainit si that simple

Nope.

YOU are Morkie...Delusional if you thing ANYONE except youreself
believe these ramblings that you have three college degrees.

you are no one I need to prove anything to

Sure I am.

I am the guy who keeps making a fool out of you with your own
words.

Of course it's within YOUR providence to prove me wrong and just
name the schools you "graduated" from, yet you keep refusing to do so.

Probably just as well. I'd bet they'd just as well NOT be known
as having had an incompetent boob as an alumni.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Maj Robeson contiues his delusional ranting

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind made it easier for all to see what an idiot he REALLY is:

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

The "proof" is yours to provide, Morkie.

you do not addres the the fact you have proven yourself insane

I have no need to prove anything to you

you inistance that my reufsaul to do so alters reality is proof you are
insane
flsuh the rest

Old July 9th 06, 10:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an_old_friend tried to pass off the following:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind made it easier for all to see what an idiot he REALLY is:

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

The "proof" is yours to provide, Morkie.

you do not addres the the fact you have proven yourself insane

I have no need to prove anything to you

Sure you do.

You can't help yourself, Mork.

You keep making assinine statements that I rub your nose in, then
you try to get me to stop by your spamming of the "al.military.cap" NG.

you inistance that my reufsaul to do so alters reality is proof you are
insane

Your refusal to validate YOUR claims proves you to be the liar and
loser that I insist you are, Mork.

There are no college degrees in your name. There is no commission
as an officer in the Armed Forces. There is no business license for a
business in your name.

I seriously doubt that YOU took the test for KB9RQZ, but I'll
allow you ONE bit of doubt.

In other words, your refusal to prove your claims has nothing to
do with impressing me...It has EVERYTHING to do with proving to anyone
and everyone else that's reading this forum that you're the liar I
claim you are.

It reall is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ