Old July 8th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind made it easier for all to see what an idiot he REALLY is:

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

The "proof" is yours to provide, Morkie.

YOU are the one insisting that he has three college degrees when
it's painfully apparent that you never graduated high school.

It really is THAT simple.

that you are delsuional certainit si that simple

Nope.

YOU are Morkie...Delusional if you thing ANYONE except youreself
believe these ramblings that you have three college degrees.

you are no one I need to prove anything to

Sure I am.

I am the guy who keeps making a fool out of you with your own
words.

Of course it's within YOUR providence to prove me wrong and just
name the schools you "graduated" from, yet you keep refusing to do so.

Probably just as well. I'd bet they'd just as well NOT be known
as having had an incompetent boob as an alumni.

Steve, K4YZ