Old July 15th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default rescue comms on 5717 khz

Steve wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

First heard them about ten minutes ago. They're intermittent.

Canucks. I hear Rescue 313 talking to Halifax.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep, I heard someone (Rescue 313, I believe) say they were returning to
Yarmouth.

You might want to try 5681 for "Plymouth Rescue" out of Plymouth, England. I
haven't parked on that frequency for some years but I imagine it may still be in
use.

5695 is supposedly a secondary freq, shared with "Edinburgh Rescue" which may
also use 5681 as a primary.

Someone from the other side of the pond may have some info that may be more up
to date

dxAce
Michigan
USA