Old July 22nd 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc
LW LW is offline

Default ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.