Old July 23rd 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:

If it's put into the hands of scum like you, it will die immediately.
Jerk

I have built, managed and programmed AMs for the last 42 years. The
decline
is technology based, and can be corrected... with technology.

That's like "correcting" someone's crooked teeth by blowing their head
off.

You're a liar, a fool, a troll and a one of the few men I've ever known
who is accurate described by the term "bitch". Go ahead troll, troll
your little heart out.

Well, over $300,000,000 has already been spent on HD installs. There is no
lie in stating that HD is happening, and there is a major commitment by
every large broadcaster except Salem to the technology. There is also great
concern about preventing the loss of AM, and HD is being emplyed as the ONLY
solution.

If you think this is exaggeration, trolling, a lie or whatever, you are
simply trying to cover the sky with you hand.