Old July 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Howard W3CQH Howard W3CQH is offline

Default WWM - A great Ham

Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

his credits:

My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure working great! May 21,
2004 I got 6 meter VUCC with that antenna and 50 watts. Email me for
details. It is easy to build and waaaay cheaper than a beam.
UPDATE: Now that I got VUCC with the wire, I am using a 4 element beam
at 56 ft. to add some squares to my first 100 verified for the award.

6 meters rules!

A fine ham keeping the magic band alive!!

Thank you doug