Old September 12th 03, 10:30 AM
Anders S. Nielsen

Have you first removed the mode selector knob and ring to see if the
switch nut is visible and accessable from the front? If it is, you should
be able to tighten it with a fine pointed needlenose pliers.

I am able to see the switch nut, but there is little space to get in
there - even with a fine pointed needlenose pliers.

I have removed the cover and I can see the backside of the mode
switch, but i need to access the switch nut from the front. I think I
have to remove the front panel. Should I remove the VFO knob and how
is this done?

Brgds / 73
Anders / OZ3ACB