Old August 7th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old freind continues to not see that his rants are transparent:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend further abused the King's English with:

" futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation"

What's rediculous about pointing out that what you suggest you did
wasn't "doable" at the times you allege they happened?

Are you now stating that I somehow altered the rising ans setting
of the moon from your event horizon?

Snip of forgery

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

So prove it.

what proof is required?

Some proof of my accusations being false.

So far even YOU have stated that all of your alleged EME contacts,
minus 3 or 4, were bogus...Just like I said they were in the first
place.

but it would take 8 or 10 transmitters to dulicate the contion on my
spectrographic display where I pck out the signals to decode meaning 10
opertors or so

More abuse of the language and idiotic assertions.

And Morkie...It only takes ONE person to forge your logs....You.

gee you liel me again why?

I "liel" you..."!"!

WTF is "liel"...?!?!

further since my station is EME class if a small one you can't know if
I am not making some real contacts along with the aleeged fakes ones
to acomplish this fakery would require oe or more person in the UP
knowing enough about moonbounce to foool someone that had reasearched
the matter througghhly and nobody here seem to know much about moon
bounce

No. It only takes you making silly assertions.

it is silly to assert that one has made the contact that one has made

Indeed I made everone of them wether the party on the other end of some
of them was faking a call or not

I am sure you thought you were making a point, Morkie, but darned
if I know what it was............

you in claiming knowledge of such aan onperation are admitting to being
part of an effort at harrassement

frankly you don't convinvce me of your claims you are just trying to
gaslight me

You're alrady full of gas, Morkie...Enough that I'd not want to
be the one to ignite a flame anywhere near you.

Ditto.

Steve, K4YZ