Old August 4th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation

From: No Bounce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: KB9RQZ howls at the moon and only a bogus QRP station answers
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 01:01:02 +0000 (UTC)

On 3 Aug 2006 14:50:26 -0700, an old freind
wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

but it would take 8 or 10 transmitters to dulicate the contion on my
spectrographic display where I pck out the signals to decode meaning 10
opertors or so

further since my station is EME class if a small one you can't know if
I am not making some real contacts along with the aleeged fakes ones
to acomplish this fakery would require oe or more person in the UP
knowing enough about moonbounce to foool someone that had reasearched
the matter througghhly and nobody here seem to know much about moon
bounce

you in claiming knowledge of such aan onperation are admitting to being
part of an effort at harrassement

frankly you don't convinvce me of your claims you are just trying to
gaslight me

Old August 4th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend further abused the King's English with:

" futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation"

What's rediculous about pointing out that what you suggest you did
wasn't "doable" at the times you allege they happened?

Are you now stating that I somehow altered the rising ans setting
of the moon from your event horizon?

Snip of forgery

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

So prove it.

but it would take 8 or 10 transmitters to dulicate the contion on my
spectrographic display where I pck out the signals to decode meaning 10
opertors or so

More abuse of the language and idiotic assertions.

And Morkie...It only takes ONE person to forge your logs....You.

further since my station is EME class if a small one you can't know if
I am not making some real contacts along with the aleeged fakes ones
to acomplish this fakery would require oe or more person in the UP
knowing enough about moonbounce to foool someone that had reasearched
the matter througghhly and nobody here seem to know much about moon
bounce

No. It only takes you making silly assertions.

you in claiming knowledge of such aan onperation are admitting to being
part of an effort at harrassement

frankly you don't convinvce me of your claims you are just trying to
gaslight me

You're alrady fullo of gas, Morkie...Enough that I'd not want to
be the one to ignite a flame anywhere near you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 4th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Markie Mularkiemore libel

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend further abused the King's English with:

" futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation"

What's rediculous about pointing out that what you suggest you did
wasn't "doable" at the times you allege they happened?

Are you now stating that I somehow altered the rising ans setting
of the moon from your event horizon?

Snip of forgery

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

So prove it.

what proof is required?

but it would take 8 or 10 transmitters to dulicate the contion on my
spectrographic display where I pck out the signals to decode meaning 10
opertors or so

More abuse of the language and idiotic assertions.

And Morkie...It only takes ONE person to forge your logs....You.

gee you liel me again why?

further since my station is EME class if a small one you can't know if
I am not making some real contacts along with the aleeged fakes ones
to acomplish this fakery would require oe or more person in the UP
knowing enough about moonbounce to foool someone that had reasearched
the matter througghhly and nobody here seem to know much about moon
bounce

No. It only takes you making silly assertions.

it is silly to assert that one has made the contact that one has made

Indeed I made everone of them wether the party on the other end of some
of them was faking a call or not

Old August 7th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind continues to not see that his rants are transparent:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend further abused the King's English with:

" futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation"

What's rediculous about pointing out that what you suggest you did
wasn't "doable" at the times you allege they happened?

Are you now stating that I somehow altered the rising ans setting
of the moon from your event horizon?

Snip of forgery

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

So prove it.

what proof is required?

Some proof of my accusations being false.

So far even YOU have stated that all of your alleged EME contacts,
minus 3 or 4, were bogus...Just like I said they were in the first
place.

but it would take 8 or 10 transmitters to dulicate the contion on my
spectrographic display where I pck out the signals to decode meaning 10
opertors or so

More abuse of the language and idiotic assertions.

And Morkie...It only takes ONE person to forge your logs....You.

gee you liel me again why?

I "liel" you..."!"!

WTF is "liel"...?!?!

further since my station is EME class if a small one you can't know if
I am not making some real contacts along with the aleeged fakes ones
to acomplish this fakery would require oe or more person in the UP
knowing enough about moonbounce to foool someone that had reasearched
the matter througghhly and nobody here seem to know much about moon
bounce

No. It only takes you making silly assertions.

it is silly to assert that one has made the contact that one has made

Indeed I made everone of them wether the party on the other end of some
of them was faking a call or not

I am sure you thought you were making a point, Morkie, but darned
if I know what it was............

you in claiming knowledge of such aan onperation are admitting to being
part of an effort at harrassement

frankly you don't convinvce me of your claims you are just trying to
gaslight me

You're alrady full of gas, Morkie...Enough that I'd not want to
be the one to ignite a flame anywhere near you.

Ditto.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 7th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend further abused the King's English with:

" futher thoughts on a ridcularous accusation"

What's rediculous about pointing out that what you suggest you did
wasn't "doable" at the times you allege they happened?

Are you now stating that I somehow altered the rising ans setting
of the moon from your event horizon?

Snip of forgery

assuming the above were true you poroved or admited or claim that K4YZ
assertion that I have fraudulently made these is false

So prove it.

what proof is required?

Some proof of my accusations being false.

So far even YOU have stated that all of your alleged EME contacts,
minus 3 or 4, were bogus...Just like I said they were in the first
place.

I admit to being deceved yes for that you have choosen to to make 50
som posts?
flush

Old August 7th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

the point is made by your response to do yourself what you claim I do
and claim I doing something wrong when I do it

Old August 7th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Again, that had occassional English words, but still no sense...

Try again, fatboy...You're getting closer!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 8th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:

more forgery

Old December 26th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Four Month Old Post "renewed" By KB9RQZ

wrote:
On 4 Aug 2006 03:20:36 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend further abused the King's English with:

examples of steve Cheer
more of your lies about #### eating

More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ