Old August 8th 06, 12:08 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.nocode,rec.radio.amateur.misc
THANK YOU-->K4 & AB8 THANK YOU-->K4 & AB8 is offline

Default It's Time To Say Thanks!

As a long time reader of the radio groups I feel it is time to say
thank you to K4 and AB8. You guys have done your level best to defend
our hobby from the vile filth and lies posted by the no code wonder
morkie.

On behalf of the good people of the amateur radio community, I say a
sincere "THANK YOU!