Old August 10th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Two way radios

wrote in
:

www.devilfinder.com WLBT Disaster Drill

Here I sit watching WLBT 5:00 PM tv news.Burt Case said that drill
happened today in Jackson.The old antiquated G.E.hand held radios
Jackson uses wont communicate with the much more modern Motorola two way
hand held radios that some of the suburb cities around the Jackson metro
area uses.H..Ls Bells,I thought they had that problem solved two years
ago.Bunch of dumb a..es.
cuhulin

Government can never do anything right, that's why we need less
government.

Listen to Ronald Reagan.