Old August 9th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Two way radios

www.devilfinder.com WLBT Disaster Drill

Here I sit watching WLBT 5:00 PM tv news.Burt Case said that drill
happened today in Jackson.The old antiquated G.E.hand held radios
Jackson uses wont communicate with the much more modern Motorola two way
hand held radios that some of the suburb cities around the Jackson metro
area uses.H..Ls Bells,I thought they had that problem solved two years
ago.Bunch of dumb a..es.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

www.devilfinder.com WLBT Disaster Drill

Here I sit watching WLBT 5:00 PM tv news.Burt Case said that drill
happened today in Jackson.The old antiquated G.E.hand held radios
Jackson uses wont communicate with the much more modern Motorola two way
hand held radios that some of the suburb cities around the Jackson metro
area uses.H..Ls Bells,I thought they had that problem solved two years
ago.Bunch of dumb a..es.
cuhulin

Government can never do anything right, that's why we need less
government.

Listen to Ronald Reagan.

Old August 10th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:14:18 -0500, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com WLBT Disaster Drill

Here I sit watching WLBT 5:00 PM tv news.Burt Case said that drill
happened today in Jackson.The old antiquated G.E.hand held radios
Jackson uses wont communicate with the much more modern Motorola two way
hand held radios that some of the suburb cities around the Jackson metro
area uses.H..Ls Bells,I thought they had that problem solved two years
ago.Bunch of dumb a..es.
cuhulin

This is the infrastructure that is being neglected so that the top 1/3
of 1% can get a tax break.
Old August 10th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:19:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Government can never do anything right, that's why we need less
government.

Listen to Ronald Reagan.

He smells funny and hardly ever speaks.
Old August 10th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One or two of the suburb cities loaned Jackson some of their Motorola
hand held two way radios so they could communicate.I will catch the
10:00 PM WLBT tv news report.I forgot which cities loaned Jackson some
radios.Since about 7:20 PM this evening it has been raining with thunder
and lightning here,still raining now.Come onnnnnn rain.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well,the WLBT 10:00 PM tv news report didn't say anything about that
Disaster Drill (the 5:00 PM report did) that emerged and occoured today
in Jackson.Some of the other tv stations around here might have though.

Howsomever,some serious thunder storms whupped across Mississippi this
evening.Lightning struck the top of the old twelve story Plaza Building
(www.devilfinder.com Cool Buildings of Jackson) in down town Jackson
and knocked some big chunks of concrete off and down onto the sidewalk.I
hate that too,the Plaza Building is a luverly old Art Deco style
Building.Metinks tomorrow morning I will get my camera and go down town
and take some pictures.
cuhulin

What Amateur Radio Emergency Communications? TOM General 199 October 29th 05 03:29 PM
Got my Kaito today Ryan Shortwave 31 May 3rd 05 04:35 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Swap 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM