Old August 13th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default FS: President Washington $125

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gosh, your hurting my feelings. I need a tissue to wipe my tears with.
So what the **** is your beef with me?

that you are a jerk that fires without checking for facts (indeed who
seems to opposed to chencking facts
I've NEVER seen you post before and
you want to flame me for some other asshole that's spoofing you. All I did
was reply in kind. You could have just approached me and let me know what
was up instead of starting yet another lame ass Usenet war.

aprouached you how you give a fake email and hide your identity indeed
for all we know YOU may be the fiorger yourself
If you happen to
know who this asshole is that's using your call, then by all means let me
know who he is so I may direct my responses accordingly And we won't have to
go through all this drama, unless that's what your into.

funny how it is ok for you to respond to the troll but you inist I lack
the same right

oh wait you are ignoring me (will we see some Dr death sockpuppet come
out on que)