Old August 23rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW... would robesin still be an idiot?

K4YZ wrote:
LenCan'tPassThe wrote:
From:
on Sun, Aug 20 2006 2:57 pm

Geee? Robesin is still forging attributes... Some things just never
change.

Don't know if you've heard yet, but the ARRL and robesin announced that
MARS and TSA have an agreement for armageddon communications.

Heh heh, I wouldn't doubt it...

"Armageddon"...?!?!

No one announced "armageddon" in any release that I am aware of.

Why did you?

Yet more evidence of why it's better to have Lennie "Can't Pass An
Exam" Anderson on the outside looking in.

Steve, K4YZ

The ARRL Letter, Vol. 25, No. 33, August 18, 2006

ARRL First Vice President Kay Craigie, N3KN, represented the League at
the
Global Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Conference 2006:

"Craigie stressed that Amateur Radio needs to avoid "being dazzled by
our
own press clippings into thinking that we are the big dog in emergency
telecommunications.""