Old August 24th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Mike is offline

Default Generational Gap

In article ,
David wrote:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:30:26 -0400, Mike wrote:

In article . com,
"ve3..." wrote:

Each generation has its own music and artists. I was watching "Pal
Joey"
on Turner yesterday, and the arrangements, music, and songs (Sinatra)
sounded great to me. On the other hand, rappers and screeching females
of
the current music scene give me a serious headache.

OTOH, I'm 50 and like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Flaming
Lips, Pixies, Arctic Monkeys, Pretty Girls Make Graves, etc.

Good music is always good music.

Mike

I'm 57 and like Pantera, Drowning Pool and Tom Waits.

Great. Isn't it amazing how many people haven't listened to anything
since 1974? "Classic Rock" bull****! It's an oldies station!

Mike