Old August 24th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S. John S. is offline

Default WANTED: Sony CRF-1 - will pay top $$$

Best of luck in the search. You have quite a collection.

wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I actually have the CRF 320, CRF 220, CRF-V21,
the ICF-6800WA, 2010, SW77, SW55, etc... that CRF-1 is the one missing
from the lot.

Ivan

John S. wrote:
I'm never really sure about how to respond to those requests,
especially the unusual ones that offer a finders fee. I've only seen a
couple of CRF1 radios on Ebay. My impression is that it is slightly
less interesting than the 2010. The impressive looking CRF320 would be
a lot more fun to spin the dial on.

mike maghakian wrote:
that was a really useful answer, I bet he never even heard of eBay.

maybe you can explain how it works while you are at it.

it should be obvious that he is looking for OTHER sources and thought maybe
someone here has a lead for him........

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
I will pay top dollars to anyone who has one or a commission for any
referrals to someone who leads me to one. Looking for one in excellent

condition. I have most top Sony SW radios, and this one is missing in
my collection.

Thanks again

Ivan
Santa Monica, CA

Your best bet is Ebay. As with other not widely produced Sony radios
they show up on Ebay, but the prices reflect radio collector rather
than radio user interest.