Old August 24th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default WANTED: Sony CRF-1 - will pay top $$$

John S. wrote:
I'm never really sure about how to respond to those requests,
especially the unusual ones that offer a finders fee. I've only seen a
couple of CRF1 radios on Ebay. My impression is that it is slightly
less interesting than the 2010. The impressive looking CRF320 would be
a lot more fun to spin the dial on.

The CRF320 is indeed an impressive looking receiver. Is its performance
equally impressive? I've never used one and am not enough of a
'collector' to shell out the kinds of prices they command these days.