Old August 25th 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default get a room

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k, to be
sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that word so I
can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once,kook

I know becuase I haven't had to clean up your blood off the floor kook