Old August 25th 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default get a room

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k, to be
sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that word so I
can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once,kook

I know becuase I haven't had to clean up your blood off the floor kook

Old August 25th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

You've just had to clean the blood from your anus.

not
cease and desist

Old August 25th 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k, to
be sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that word
so I can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once, BITCHSLAP

All slapping is virtual, of course. Your inability to understand that this
is a virtual medium, thus all action in it is also virtual, is an
additional sign of your kookiness. Anyway, at least I have you following
one order. Do it again.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S AND PALMJOB PADDLE!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.
Old August 25th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k, to
be sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that word
so I can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once, BITCHSLAP

All slapping is virtual, of course.

meaning it does not exist per your own wrods therefore can properly be
said have never happened kook

nothing that happens can unreal kook

indeed with the mention eris I would thhink you would know that THOUGHT
is real and cases real wrold results

you a fake and flake and of course a kook

Old August 26th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:50:28 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k,
to be sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that
word so I can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once, BITCHSLAP

All slapping is virtual, of course.

meaning it does not exist per your own wrods therefore can properly be
said have never happened BITCHSLAP

It's as real as I mean it, and as real as you choose to take it. Since you
clearly consider your rec.radio.* froups to be "real", and keep trying to
divert me out of at least one of them in many of your replies to me,
Pee-Wee, my slaps must needs be real enough for *you* -- otherwise,
there'd be no need to net.KKKop, since you could just ignore them.

You can't ignore them. You can't ignore me. My slaps hurt, and I own
you.

nothing that happens can unreal BITCHSLAP

reading the missing verb Obviously not. Otherwise, you could've ignored
me ages ago. Reality is in the mind, and is always in the mind.

My slaps hurt, don't they? You know how to make it stop.

indeed with the mention eris I would thhink you would know that THOUGHT is
real and cases real wrold results

Of course I know thought is real. Virtual slaps are thoughts, too. They're
as real as anything else...You certainly can't ignore them, or you
would.

you a fake and flake and of course a BITCHSLAP

You are such a dilemma. Maybe you need to go back to boot camp, or
something.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

Old August 26th 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

All slapping is virtual, of course.

meaning it does not exist per your own wrods therefore can properly be
said have never happened BITCHSLAP

It's as real as I mean it,

you can type bitchslaped all you like it is beter than dealing Wismen

grow up

Old August 26th 06, 08:42 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:50:28 -0700, an old freind said nothing of
importance...
You are such a dilemma. Maybe you need to go back to boot camp, or
something.

Boot camp? Youth camp would be a challenge for him.

Old August 26th 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:50:28 -0700, an old freind said nothing of
importance...
You are such a dilemma. Maybe you need to go back to boot camp, or
something.

Boot camp? Youth camp would be a challenge for him.

hardly Boot camp was the easiest part of my whole army experence

BTW Dr you are who you hang with and you have always been a kook

Old August 27th 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:51:36 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote
in message news On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:50:28 -0700, an old freind said nothing of
importance...
You are such a dilemma. Maybe you need to go back to boot camp, or
something.

Boot camp? Youth camp would be a challenge for him.

hardly Boot camp was the easiest part of my whole army experence

BTW Dr you are who you hang with and you have always been a BITCHSLAP

You should stick to using words of which you know the meaning, k00k.

I do