Old August 25th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default get a room

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k, to
be sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that word
so I can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once, BITCHSLAP

All slapping is virtual, of course.

meaning it does not exist per your own wrods therefore can properly be
said have never happened kook

nothing that happens can unreal kook

indeed with the mention eris I would thhink you would know that THOUGHT
is real and cases real wrold results

you a fake and flake and of course a kook