Old August 26th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default get a room

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:50:28 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:06:09 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:17:32 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
\
then stop calling epoeple kook, BITCHSLAP

No, you see, I'm a kookologist, and you're a k00k -- a boring k00k,
to be sure, but a k00k nevertheless. Now reply to me again with that
word so I can slap you some more.

you have never slaped me once, BITCHSLAP

All slapping is virtual, of course.

meaning it does not exist per your own wrods therefore can properly be
said have never happened BITCHSLAP

It's as real as I mean it, and as real as you choose to take it. Since you
clearly consider your rec.radio.* froups to be "real", and keep trying to
divert me out of at least one of them in many of your replies to me,
Pee-Wee, my slaps must needs be real enough for *you* -- otherwise,
there'd be no need to net.KKKop, since you could just ignore them.

You can't ignore them. You can't ignore me. My slaps hurt, and I own
you.

nothing that happens can unreal BITCHSLAP

reading the missing verb Obviously not. Otherwise, you could've ignored
me ages ago. Reality is in the mind, and is always in the mind.

My slaps hurt, don't they? You know how to make it stop.

indeed with the mention eris I would thhink you would know that THOUGHT is
real and cases real wrold results

Of course I know thought is real. Virtual slaps are thoughts, too. They're
as real as anything else...You certainly can't ignore them, or you
would.

you a fake and flake and of course a BITCHSLAP

You are such a dilemma. Maybe you need to go back to boot camp, or
something.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award